Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, February 13, 2020

These Movies Moved Me


Well, maybe I didn't see four of the movies nominated for Best Picture, but, in my opinion, I have seen two movies that SHOULD have been nominated but weren't.

They were "Just Mercy" and "The Last Full Measure."

"Just Mercy" was about a man's unjust conviction for a horrible murder in Alabama.  "The  Last Full measure" was about the effort to secure  the Medal of Honor for a Vietnam Air Force pararescueman.

These movies really moved me.  I see many movies and am almost always entertained, but it is the rare one that moves me.

--RoadDog

TAX FACTS:  Taxes eat up 38.2% of the average family's income; that's more than for food, clothing and shelter combined.



No comments: