Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Record Store Day Booty

This past Saturday was Record Store Day across the nation.  Mom and Pop Record Stores are one of the few places I feel like I'm home anymore.  In other words, I understand most anything in it.

As such, I visited my favorite Mom and Pop Record Store, The Vinyl Frontier, in McHenry, Illinois.  There were quite a few others also paying respects and buying albums and CDs.

I bought ten CDs and three albums.

ALBUMS:

The Best of Herman's Hermits Volume 2

The Box Tops: The Letter / Neon Rainbow

Beau Brummels:  You Tell Me Why / Don't Talk to Strangers

*****************************

CDs: 

These next six all had 22 songs apiece.

AM Gold 1966

AM Gold 1967

AM Gold 1968

AM Gold 1969

AM Gold: The 60s Generation

AM Gold: The Mid-60s

*****************************

Retro 70s  (two discs with 15 tracks each)

The Vogues Greatest Hits

Swing Time--  Wayne Hancock

House of Blues Swings!

--Love Those Mom and Pops.  --RoadRecord


No comments: