Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, October 13, 2008

College Games

Missed the afternoon games Saturday while deejaying the fundraiser. Glad to report Northern Illinois won. Georgia beat Tennessee. Looks like North Carolina's football program is coming back with its win over Notre Dame. Unfortunately, Northwestern lost.

I was a bit torn over the Toledo-Michigan game. I don't like Michigan at all, but REALLY don't like Toledo after all these years of doing nasty stuff to my Huskies of NIU. Toledo won, but I was pulling for Michigan despite the MAC Conference thing. I REALLY don't like those Toledo Rockets.

Once home, I went downstairs to Margaritaville and watched the night games. Unfortunately, Florida blew out LSU as did Penn State to Wisconsin. I don't like Florida, but have liked PSU ever since I saw a game they played against Northwestern. At that time, their fans wanted Joe Paterno's scalp because he had had two losing seasons and these folks just don't know how to take losing. They should be forced to go to Northern.

The Good, the Bad, and the Toledo. --RoadDog

No comments: