Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sox Out, All My Teams Lost in DC, Northwestern 5-0

Sad to report that the White Sox went down to defeat by the Tampa Bay Rays 3 games to 1. Wait until next year, but no one expected them to do as well as they did. Now, the Cubs on the other hand....

Milwaukee and the Angels also lost. This is good in a way as now I don't have to make an effort to watch the league championships and then there's all the money I'll save by not having to buy mementos. AND, I DIDN'T Have to wear that Cubs hat!!!

Reckon I'll pull for Tampa Bay since this is the first time they've been there.

I just saw that not only Vanderbilt is 5-0 and ranked, but also the Vandy of the Big Ten (Eleven Actually) Northwestern is 5-0 and ranked. Not everything is bad.

All Lose, All Lose, Well, Not All. --RoadDog

No comments: