Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Them, Not Me: Gas Prices

I've noticed a stunning increase in the price of gas the last week. Today, I bought gas in Fox Lake, Illinois for $2.76 at the lowest station. The others were at $2.78.

I've heard on the radio to expect prices in excess of $3.50 this summer. Since Big Oil and their minions have managed to keep the price of oil over $2.50 all winter when it should have been lower, I don't doubt this to be the situation.

You'd think the GRBs would have learned the last time they connived to get the price over $4. Evidently their greed and unbounded avarice blinds them.

It sure would be nice if the government would do something about their plans.

But that would be helping the little guys like me and that is not too likely.

Looks Like a Long Hot Summer Even Above and Beyond Global Warming. --RoadDog

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

No comments: