Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And Now, Bring On Those Oscars

I have seen five of the nominated movies for Best Picture. And that is considering that I saw 72 movies last year. Unfortunately, some the ones that didn't have a lot of people seeing them usually don't make it out to my local theaters. Everyone of the low attendance nominations I've seen in the past have been good. I wish we'd have more opportunity to see them.

Movies I've Seen

Moneyball
The Help
War Horse
The Descendants
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

All of these are worthy of winning in my book.

Didn't See

The Artist
The Tree of Life
Hugo
Midnight in Paris

Actually, I'd like to see the Academy Awards for Best Picture divided into two categories. One for the popular movies and the other for ones not so popular.

Just Because Not Many People See a Movie Should Not Limit My Opportunity to See It. --RoadDog


WILL ROGERS SAYS: There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you.

No comments: