Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So, Where Do These Months Go...So Fast

Seemed like January just started a few days ago and then, BOOM!!, it's February already. I had thought that the last twenty years of teaching went by fast, but nothing compared to how fast these months and years of retirement have flown by.

Hard to believe I've now been retired five and a half years. I no longer have any of my former students even in high school, the last group having graduated in 2011 and hopefully many are freshman in college now.

It seems to me that all my schoolboy years went by slowly and even the first ten years of teaching.

Time Sure Flies When You're Having Rum. --RoadDog


HOW'S THAT AGAIN? Straight from the horse's mouth...(Privileged information right from the one concerned.)

No comments: