Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Watching the Game At Margaritaville

Margaritaville is my basement bar.

Half-time and I'm finishing my blogs.  Quite a Super Bowl so far with a tie score at half.  Overall, I'm pulling for the Seattle Seahawks despite Lynch.  But probably my favorite non-Bear/Packer play is New England's Gronkowski, the "Gronk."

We had a room at Donovan's in Twin Lakes but the blizzard conditions that still continue, took care of that.

I used the snowblower about 10:30 a.m. and cleared off at least 6-8 inches of snow (and a drift at 2 feet at both the top and bottom of the driveway).  At 4:45 p.m., I went back out and cleared a 3-foot drift by the garage and another 6-8 inches of snow.  It is hard to tell exactly how much we've gotten because of the 20-30 mph winds and constant blowing.

But, I know I've cleared off at least 16 inches of snow today!!

We have friends who are totally into skiing and snowmobiling who went to Arizona and Utah earlier this week because there was no snow.

They should come back and shovel my driveway.

I Hate Snow On My Driveway, Sidewalk and Roads.  --RoadDog


GOLDEN BUMPER STICKERS:  I'm in the initial stages of my golden years:  SS, CDs, IRAs, AARP...



No comments: