Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Watch Battery Ran Out and I'm Miserable

Much to my dismay, my watch's battery ran out on Sunday during the midst of that snow storm.  I can now tell you exactly how many hairs I have on my wrist where the watch used to be.  I only look down at it several times an hour, maybe more.

The whole wrist just doesn't feel right either.

Of course, you can't use AA or AAA batteries in a watch.  Yesterday, we were going to go to Wal-Mart to have them put a battery in, but it started snowing again in earnest, so canceled that plan.  Maybe today.

I don't know how people who don't wear watches do it.  I see most pulling out their cell/smart phones to find the time.  I am not used to that and besides, I rarely ever use mine.  I make maybe one call a month on it and receive maybe one call unless I'm on vacation.

One Watchless Dude.  --RoadWhatTimeIsItDog

No comments: