Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

So, It's World Series Time


Well, the two teams I was pulling for in the NL and AL Championship Series both lost.  I definitely was hoping the Brewers would go to the World Series.  I have been a fan of theirs for most of the time they've been a team and liked them better in the American League.

Their 1982 team is one of my all-time favorites and they would have beaten the Cardinals in that World Series had Rollie Fingers not gotten hurt.

But, anyway,  who to pull for now.

Since I am a White Sox fan and primarily an American League fan (unless the Yankees go to the World Series), I reckon I'll pull for the Red Sox and especially since they will be starting Chris Sale, who used to be with the White Sox, tonight.

I've never been a big Dodger fan either.

My buddy Kevin is also torn.  Being from Brooklyn and New York City, he hates the Red Sox.  BUT, he really hates the Dodgers more for leaving Brooklyn to move out west.  That broke their hearts.

Go Red Sox.  --RoadDog

HOW TO LIE TO THE BATHROOM SCALE:  Don't eat or drink anything in the morning until AFTER you've weighed in, completely naked, of course.

No comments: