Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, June 10, 2019

WLS Top 40 for June 9, 1969-- Part 1: "Moments To Remember"


"D" mean debut.  The # after the artist refers to how high it got on the Billboard Top 100.

40.   MY PLEDGE OF LOVE--  Joe Jeffrey Group   (D)    #14   True one-hit wonders.

39.  MRS. ROBINSON--  Booker T. & the MGs   (D)    #37   From the movie of the same name.

38.  MOMENTS TO REMEMBER--  Vogues   (D)     #47   The perfect prom theme song

37.  SING ME A RAINBOW / LOVE IS BLUE--  Dells   (D)    #22     "I Can Sing a Rainbow / Love Is Blue"  So that's how the words go.

36.  TOMORROW, TOMORROW--  Bee Gees    #54

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "I Woke Up This Morning, Baby, I Had You On My Mind."   Answer below.  --  RoadDog

"My Pledge Of Love"

No comments: