Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, November 5, 2021

Around Here: No More Firebird Cruises This Year, MCCWRT Meeting, Donovan's Reef and Trivia

TUESDAY, OCTONER 26

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the '85 Firebird to start, so that's it for my Firebird Cruises until next spring.  Hopefully I can get the problem with starting it worked out then.  Well, actually I wasn't going to get much more in cruising as my Extended Antique license plates only go to the end of October.

I went to McHenry and bought two cassette bricks at Meijer and had a Wendy's four for $5 special, then a McHenry County Civil War Round Table Board of Directors meeting at Sandy's house.

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27

We had quite the spread of snacks at Donovan's Reef in Twin Lakes.  No live trivia today, but we did enjoy playing along with the "Beast,"  "America Says" and Jeopardy on TV.

--RoadDog


No comments: