Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 14, 2022

Letters of Love on the Drive for a Valentine's Day: 'Higher Love'

Chicago's WDRV, 97.1 FM, the Drive, is playing songs with the word "Love" in them for some reason today.

Right now they are up to the Letter I.

Since I've been a-typin':

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS--  Foreigner

I NEED A LOVER--  John Mellancamp

I LOVE YOU--  People

I LOVE YOU--  Climax Blues Band

I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL--  Joan Jett & the Blackhearts

I JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU--  Foghat

HOT GIRLS IN LOVE--  Loverboy

HIGHER LOVE--  Steve Winwood

GIVE ME LOVE (GIVE ME PEACE ON EARTH)--  George Harrison

FOR YOUR LOVE--  Yardbirds

FOOLED AROUND AND FELL IN LOVE--  Elvin Bishop

FEEL YOUR LOVE TONIGHT--  Van Halen

FEEL LIKE MAKIN' LOVE--  Bad Company

EXPRESSO LOVE--  Dire Straits

ECHOES OF LOVE--  Doobie Brothers

EASY LOVER--  Phil Collins, Philip Bailey

DON'T PULL YOUR LOVE--  Hamilton, Joe Frank and Reynolds

DEDICATED TO THE ONE I LOVE--  Mamas & Papas

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "Give Me Hope, Help Me Cope With This Heavy Load."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth"


No comments: