Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 28, 2022

The Very Best of Outlaw Country-- Part 2: 'Gimme Three Steps'

Continuing with this great CD's songs:

6.  WHY YOU  BEEN GONE SO LONG--  Jessi Colter

7.  CAN'T YOU SEE--  Marshall Tucker Band

8.  4TH OF JULY--  Shooter Jennings

9.  YOU NEVER EVEN CALLED ME BY MY NAME--  David Allan Coe

10.  I BEEN TO GEORGIA ON A FAST TRAIN--  Billy Joe Shaver

11.  HERE FOR THE PARTY--  Gretchen Wilson

12.  COPPERHEAD ROAD--  Steve Earle

13.  GIMME THREE STEPS--  Lynyrd Skynyrd

14.  GOOD HEARTED WOMAN--  Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson

15.  TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT--  Johnny Paycheck

16.  TEXAS (WHEN I DIE)--  Tanya Tucker

17.  MODERN DAY BONNIE AND CLYDE--  Travis Tritt

18.  KEEP YOU HANDS TO YOURSELF--  Georgia Satellites

19.  FLIRTIN' WITH DISASTER--  Molly Hatchet

20.  COCAINE BLUES--  Johnny Cash

And, believe me, this goes on my Ultimate Jukebox of 300 CDs.

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "You Better Not Try To Stand In  My Way As I'm Walking Out The Door."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"Take This Job and Shove It"


No comments: