Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A-Boatin' I Will Go


Took the boat out on the Chain of Lakes for the fifth time since I put it in last week. A great day for it. As I often do, I boated over to McDonald's for breakfast and ate it on the boat. How about that, a McDonald's you can boat to!!! I doubt if there's another one in the US where you can do that.

Did a slow cruise back to the dock. Saves gas, and with these gas prices...and they're even worse on the water.

I did the three things and saw both Pirates of the Caribbean and Shrek at the McHenry Theater. How about $3 matinee prices!!!! It's $5 after six for adults. The same company also owns the McHenry Outdoor Theater, that's right, a real live drive-in movie place and with a real screen of concrete, not one of those billboard things.

Enjoyed both movies.

--RoadDog

No comments: