Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

This is making the rounds lately and I'd have to say, someone did a great job capturing some of our politicians today.


JOHN McCAIN-- "My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road."

BARACK OBAMA-- The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change. The chicken wanted change."

GEORGE W. BUSH-- The chicken is either for us or against us. There is no middle ground."

AL GORE-- "I invented the chicken."

DICK CHENEY-- "Where's my gun?"

JOE THE PLUMBER-- "I always eat my chicken at Popeye's"

COLONEL SANDERS-- "I missed one? Hey, Joe, what's wrong with my chickens?"

Pretty Good Stuff. --RoadDog

No comments: