Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

When You Know You're Old-- Part 1

After hitting 58, I have to say that some of these are too true.

You Know You're Old When

You keep more food in your fridge than beer. (Does my minifridge behind the bar count?)

6 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed. (Anything later than 11 PM and I'm getting really tired.)

You hear your favorite song in an elevator. (I'm not even going to talk about this one.)

You spend lots of time watching the weather channel and talking about the forecasts. (More Liz than me.)

You're the one calling the police because the kids next door are playing their stereo too loud. (Actually, back in the 70s, my next door neighbors' kids called me to ask me to turn my stereo down and I was playing downstairs in the basement.)

More to Come. --RoadDog

No comments: