Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Heading for North Carolina

I'll be leaving tomorrow for the Tarheel State where Bob, Julie and I are having a birthday party in honor of Mom's 80th.

I'll be driving Il-1 along the east part of Illinois and then pick up US-150/US-50 in Vincennes, Indiana and follow 150 to the eastern part of Kentucky where it ends. Besides new stuff, and probably those two neat resorts around French Lick, Indiana, I will be playing NTN at some new places. Right now, Liz and I stand at 900 different places offering NTN so we're working on #1000.

I will be listening to both local radio stations and I have five CDs I'll be rotating in the player.

Always great to be back on the road again.

On the Road Again. --RoadDog


MAXINE SAYS: Even doctors make mistakes. Mine asked me to undress.

No comments: