Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Some Numbers: 42, 900, 53, 20 and 2

Some numbers of interest (at least to me).

42- the number of new NTN Buzztime sites we have visited so far this year.

900-- the total number of different NTN Buzztime sites we've been to since we started playing the stupid game back in the 1990s. I guess you could call us full-fledged NTN nerds. But, hey, we enjoy it and we're a mite too old to go clubbing any more.

Whenever we travel on the old roads and by-ways, we check for NTN sites we haven't been to so it gives us another objective.


53-- the number of movies I have seen at the theater so far this year. I always shoot for 40 as a minimum in a year. I like all sorts of movies, even chick flicks and animated ones (when they're not 3D).

I do a very short recap of the movies I've seen in this blog under "Movie Scratches."

The three most recent were "Ramona and Beezus," "Salt" and "Dinner with the Schmucks." Now, that is a wide array of movies.

20-- the number of times we've been out on our boat "School's Out...Forever" since we put it in the water back in June. I always shoot for a minimum of 30 and at least 40 excursions in a year, so we're half way there.

2-- the number of times we've been out on friends' boats.

I Gotta Get a Life. --RoadDog


DIDJA HEAR? Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

No comments: