Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Top 20 Beach Music Songs (March 1st, 2014)-- Part 1


From Ted Bell's Top 20 Songs at 94.9 The Surf, March 1, 2014.

I am listening to the station right now. Beach Music makes me think of sun, warm and waves, something I need to do a lot with our crummy winter so far. BUT! But! We have temps forecast at 40 degrees today, the warmest since Dec. 7th. Thinking about getting the old chaise lounge out on the driveway. Anyway:

20. WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE-- Tony Torre
19. AMAZINGLY AMAZING-- Lesa Hudson
18. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE-- Classic Soul

17. THE DRIVER-- King Tyrone & the Graveyard Ramblers
16. GOODBYE TRAIN-- Grayson Hugh
15. SHAG ALL NIGHT-- Marsha Morgan Band

14.  I'M HAPPY THAT LOVE HAS FOUND YOU-- Steve Edmunds
13.  TRY MATTY'S-- K.B. & the Shifters.

Where Are My Sunglasses? --RoadDog

No comments: