Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 14, 2014

WLS Top Ten: March 13, 1964

I've been taking a look at the impact of the Beatles on the WLS 890 AM radio Top 40 Silver Dollar Survey for the weeks back in 1964 when the Beatles stormed America. I will be posting the next three weeks today as I will be out of town. Da Beatles clearly dominated the charts. 1. TWIST AND SHOUT-- Beatles // 2. I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND-- Beatles // 3. FUN FUN FUN-- Beach Boys // 4. PLEASE PLEASE ME-- Beatles // 5. SHE LOVES YOU-- Beatles //// 6. GLAD ALL OVER-- Dave Clark Five // 7. SEE THE FU8NNY LITTLE CLOWN-- Bobby Goldsboro // 8. I SAW HER STANDING THERE-- Beatles // 9. I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE-- Al Martino // 10. DAWN GO AWAY-- Four Seasons //// #18. WE LOVE YOU BEATLES-- Carefree. //// OK, Stop Humming Those Beatle Songs. --RoadDog

No comments: