Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Haul: Spooky Spending

From the Oct. 25, 2015, Parade Magazine.

The 157 million Americans planning to celebrate Halloween will spend an estimated:

**  $1.9 billion on decorations

**  $2.1 billion on candy

**  $550 million on costumes for their pets.

**  I spent about $24 for candy for today.  Actually, it would have been less, but I forgot I had already bought a bag earlier.  Oh well, the more for me.

**  I spent $22 for three Halloween-themed things and a really, really big pumpkin.  I figure spending more tomorrow and next week when things are 50% off.

--RoadDog

POINTS TO PONDER:  You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.

No comments: