Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats "S.O.B."

The other day, I was listening to WXRT in Chicago and heard this great song, but didn't catch the name of the group or the title, although I guessed it would be "S.O.B.."  I had to go to the playlist and got the title and group.  "S.O.B" by Nate Rateliff and the Night Sweats.  I would have checked them out just looking at the name of the group.

They are now on my list of albums to get.  Evidently their first one is self-titled.

This group reminds me a lot of St. Paul & the Broken Bones.

OK, sort of a swear word, but it fits.

Checking them out on YouTube right now.  Love the video for "S.O.B.."  Also enjoyed "Howling at Nothing" and their Front Row Boston video.

"S.O.B., Give Me a Drink."  --RoadDog


MORE TO PONDER (From the Orange Peel Gazette)  I backward poet writes inverse.



No comments: