Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, August 21, 2017

I'll Be Glad When All This Eclipso-Mania Is Over-- Ten at Ten "The Sun and the Moon" and Then Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon"


I am about to gag on all this eclipse stuff.  That's about all you  hear about if it not the Confederate monument debate.  (Well, at least the eclipse stuff takes my mind off the horrible thing going on now in our country involving the Confederacy.)

I understand all north-south roads from here in northern Illinois and going to southern Illinois, especially around Carbondale, are packed.  We're not going there.

The most I will do is go out and sit FP (Front Porch), OD (On Deck) or in the gazebo and enjoy the dark and try not to look at that sun, which I understand wouldn't be too good on my eyesight.

Of course, weather forecasts call for clouds over the Chicago area, but we will see.

Ten at Ten on Chicago's Drive, 97.1 FM, WDRV will be doing The Sun and the Moon because of you know what.  It streams at www.wdrv.com at 10 a.m., CDST and again at 10 p.m..  Just in case you can't get enough of this blackout.

Afterwards, the Drive will be playing Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" album.

No, Not See, I Hope.

Now You See It, Now You Don't.  --RoadDark

LAWS OF PARENTING:  If the shoe fits ... it's expensive.

No comments: