Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, December 29, 2017

WLS Top Ten for December 29, 1967: "Woman, Woman"


Closing out another year, 2017, that went way too fast.  Also closing out a year round look at the top songs on Chicago's WLS AM 890 radio station for the year 1967.

1.  JUDY  IN DISGUISE--  John Fred
2.  BEND ME, SHAPE ME--  American Breed
3.  WOMAN, WOMAN--  Union Gap

4.  DAYDREAM BELIEVER--  Monkees
5.  SNOOPY'S CHRISTMAS--  Royal Guardsmen
6.  CHAIN OF FOOLS--  Aretha Franklin
7.  BOOGALOO DOWN BROADWAY--  Fantastic Johnny C

8.  GREEN TAMBOURINE--  Lemon Pipers
9.  I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE--  Gladys Knight
10.  HELLO GOODBYE--   Beatles

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "For Five Long Years I Thought You Were My man."  Answer below.  --RoadDog

ACCIDENT REPORTS: "I was taking my canary to the hospital.  It got loose in the car and flew out the window.  The next thing I saw was his rear end, and there was a crash."

"Chain of Fools"

No comments: