Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

JSS: Winter Arrives Early-- Halloween Decorations-- Even Cold in Myrtle Beach-- How About That Wall MR. PRESIDENT?



JSS--  Just Some Stuff.

1.  WINTER ARRIVES EARLY--   It definitely has arrived early.  We had 5 inches of snow on Halloween and another 5 inches  yesterday.  And today, temps never much got past 20 degrees all day.

2.  HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS-- Unfortunately, I had taken down the Halloween outside decorations but not brought them inside.  Now they are covered with snow.  I'll have to wait for a warm up.  I sure hope it gets a bit warmer.

3.  EVEN COLD IN MYRTLE BEACH--  I usually listen to WVCO, 94.9 the Surf in North Myrtle Beach most mornings and they are talking of temperatures below freezing and wind chill tomorrow of around 20 degrees.  So, I don't feel so bad.

4.  HOW ABOUT THAT WALL, MR. PRESIDENT?--  I know our president would like to build a wall along our border with Mexico.  But I have a better idea for a wall.  Let's build it where an even bigger problem exists, and that would be along our northern border.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like Canadians, BUT I sure don't like THEIR WEATHER!!!  I think they should keep their weather on their own side of the wall and quit sending it to us.

Come On, Mr. President.  Build That Wall.  --RoadWall

*******************

DID YOU KNOW:  The symbol on the "pound" key (#) is called an octothorpe.

Don't octothorpe me.



No comments: