Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, November 7, 2019

WLS Top 40 for November 10, 1969-- Part 4: "Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday"


Yep, Fifty Years Ago!!!!!!!

25.  BACKFIELD IN MOTION--  Mel & Tim    #10   One great Soul Song   Their biggest hit.

24.  SO GOOD TOGETHER--  Andy Kim      #36    Never heard this song before.   Good song though and I couldn't help think how much this sounds like "Baby, I Love You."

23.  TURN ON A DREAM--  Box Tops     #58    Never heard it before, but since I am a big Box Top fan, hey, I Like It!!

22.  YESTER-ME, YESTER-YOU, YESTERDAY--  Stevie Wonder     #7   A great song, right up there with "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours."

21.  YOU'VE LOST THAT LOVIN' FEELING--  Dionne Warwick     #16      Those of you that think no one can match the Righteous Brothers version need to give this a listen.

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "I'm Gonna Have To Penalize You."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"Backfield In Motion"

No comments: