Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, November 9, 2019

WLS Top 40 for November 10, 1969-- Part 6: "Suspicious Minds"


15.  LOVE WILL FIND A WAY--  Jackie DeShannon        #40   I don't remember this one., but it grows on you and I'm surprised it didn't do better.   Follow up to her biggest hit, "Put A Little Love In Your Heart."

14.  NA NA HEY HEY--  Steam     #1   Dig the single cover which had the lads sitting where?  As a White Sox fan, I definitely love this song.  Thanks Nancy Faust.   Their only Top 40 song.

13.  SMILE A LITTLE SMILE--  Flying Machine      #5   Almost a gag me song, but some redeeming parts.

12.  BABY I'M FOR REAL--  Originals     #14  Now, here is some great SOUL.  I don't remember it, but can almost hear Herb Kent, the Cool Gent, introducing this Dusty.   Formed in Detroit in 1966.

11.  SUSPICIOUS MINDS--    Elvis Presley      #1   Probably my favorite Elvis song.

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "He'll Never Love You The Way That I Love You."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


Na Na Hey Hey, Goodbye"

No comments: