Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sure Won't Be Watching the Emmys Tonight

Essentially the same reason I don't watch the Oscars or the Grammys.  I have no one to pull for because I haven't seen hardly anything nominated.  Just takes the fun out of it.

I mostly watch network TV.  And the Emmy people don't like the networks.

There is absolutely no drama that I watch nominated nor even any people in them.

Comedy is just barely better with just one sitcom, "black-ish" nominated as well as Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross, "black*ish" 's actor and actress for best as well as Allison Jamey for "Mom" best actress.

Oh, Well.  --RoadDog

PREGNANCY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:  Q.  How will I know if my vomiting is morning sickness or the fly?    A.  If it's the flu, you'll get better.


No comments: