Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

At Least the Snowblower Works


I'm happy to report that the snow blower works.

I usually wait until the last minute to see if the snow blower works. This year was no different.

I went out to the gas station about 30 minutes after the snow started. I had to get a gallon of gas, $3.06- such a deal, and mix it with oil as I have a two-stroke engine (it was cheaper). If I ever have to get another snowblower, I'll spend the extra money and get one I only have to add gas. I am never quite sure what amount of oil to put in per gallon.

I had to wipe snow off the gas can before I could put the gas in, now that's waiting until the LAST minute.

Once home, I poured the gas in and tried unsuccessfully several times to start it. It has an electric start, but I can't find the cord. Then, I broke down and read the directions. I find that is a good move when all else fails. Oh, yes, I have to set the choke. Once I did, it started right up.

I Fear No Snow as Long as the Snowblower is Working. --RoadDog


No comments: