Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, December 24, 2007

JSS-- Ice Gone--Windstorm Yesterday-- Bears Party-- Grape Crush


Just Some Stuff:

1. All that ice on the driveway and sidewalk is finally gone thanks to the warm weather Thursday to Saturday. I helped it along with a LOT of chopping, chopping, and chopping. Boy, are my wrists and hands ever sore.

2. Yesterday, we had ten friends over for a Bears-Packers party. And DaBears won!!! As horrible as this season is going, if you beat DaPack, things are good again. However, I'll be backing the Pack in the playoffs. I would like to point out to Kip that the Bears beat the Pack both games this year!!!!

3. We had major wind yesterday, with gusts up to 55 mph around Spring Grove, Il. We were lucky not to lose electricity as we usually do in any sort of inclement weather. It blew down my spiral Christmas tree, lost a red ribbon, and put out one strand of lights.

4. Grape Crush--Earlier last week, I bought a six pack each of Orange and Grape Crush in 12 ounce bottles. Getting a pop in a bottle anymore is rare, but I haven't had Grape Crush in a long, long time. It was as Good as I remembered it Being.  Wasn't that what Radar drank on "MASH?"

Life Just Goes On. --RoadDog



No comments: