Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Jolted into the 21st Century --Part 2

TWO COMPUTERS

For quite awhile, I had been thinking about getting a second computer. Both Liz and I are retired and on the internet quite a bit. Sometimes, we overlap, well, I should say QUITE often we overlap.

I was thinking to put one in the basement on Frances' desk. Talked to John and he said it would be no problem putting in a second personal computer downstairs. So, for another $600, we got one and are NOW a TWO COMPUTER FAMILY.


A LAPTOP

Well, while we're at it, let's go ahead and get our first laptop. I have four blogs and when we can scrape up enough money to pay for gas so we can take a trip, it is not always possible to stay in a motel that has a computer in the lobby for use. I get quite behind in my effort to post once a day to all four blogs (that would be a one a day average).

So, We Are a Little More into the 21st Century. But, Wait, There's More. --Your Child of the Mid-20th Century RoadDog

No comments: