Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Missed the First Part of A to Z

Actually, I must admit that I didn't know about the A to Z until Friday, when pal Coz told me about it while at Donovan's in Twin Lakes. Then, I was too busy with preparing for yesterday's party to listen much. Si, I semi-made up for it today while actually catching some rays out OD. Wow, catching rays in early November, something that doesn't often happen.

List of "Turn" Songs:

Turn it On Again-- Genesis
Turn Me Loose-- Loverboy
Turn the Page-- Bob Seger
Turn to Stone-- ELO
Turn to Stone-- Joe Walsh (not familiar with this one, but didn't hear it.
Turn, Turn, Turn-- Byrds
Turning Japanese-- Vapors

Now, This Is Some GOOD Stuff. --RoadDog

No comments: