Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bears Hibernate at Night

Another NIGHT Game for my Chicago Bears and apparently another loss coming up. I don't think the Bears have won a single night game they have played this year, and there have been a lot of them.

Vikings lead 36-10 with six minutes left.

The one nice thing is that HOPEFULLY next year there won't be as many night games.

Are the Bears going to win any more games this year?

The $30 million quarterback still isn't earning his money.

About Ready to Stop Wasting My Time Watching the Sad Bears. --RoadDog

2 comments:

Empoprises said...

My fantasy moment would occur if the Bears, deciding that another quarterback is the best solution...end up hiring Brett Favre. I would just like to see the look on the Vikings fans' faces if THAT were to happen.

RoadDog said...

And, we need a qb. I think we traded Gross Rexman for Rex Grossman.

I can't tell the difference.