Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, July 19, 2010

It's Them, Not Me: Trying Not to Watch the Fool

It is hard to ignore the trial of former Illinois Rod Blagojevich (?) here in Illinois, but I do the best I can. The guy (and his wife) is in a class by himself. No clue. No idea.

I wonder how much of the $400,000 he spent on fancy clothes came from the public?

At least I can say I never voted for him. His first term, I disliked both the Blago and his opponent because of their unbelievably dirty campaigns and voted for the Libertarian. The second time I voted for Topinka (?).

Here's hoping for a correct verdict.

And We All Know What That Has to Be. --RoadDog


REMEMBER WHEN laundry detergent had free glasses, dishes or towels?

No comments: