Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weather's Gotta Go

This weather around here is really getting to me. Day after day we have forecasts of rain and thunderstorms. Day after day it is just a threat or maybe a spattering of drops, but that's it.

The bad part of it is that it really affects our boating. I'm not too worried about rain if we're in the car, but in a boat it'd a whole different situation. I like floating on the water, but don't like water falling ON ME. Plus, in a car, the land doesn't get to be a problem,. But, on the water, nothing is static, and, if it's a storm with high winds it is downright dangerous.

In addition to the constant threatening, we really do need the rain. Everything is drying out and I'm getting tired of all the watering. I been watering the plants and soaking the trees and bushes. I learned the hard way that I can't let the grass over the septic field get too dry. The last drought we had, it took about three years to get the grass going back over the system. The rest of the grass greened up in a couple days once the rains came again.

If You're Gonna Rain, DO IT!!! Otherwise, Knock Off All the Threatening!!! --RoadDog


REMEMBER WHEN you had your milk delivered to your house in glass bottles?

No comments: