Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

JSS: Christmas Lights-- Coach K-- NIU Wins-- "Bad Moon Rising"

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. CHRISTMAS LIGHTS-- Took advantage of a rare sunny 50s day and finished putting up all the Christmas outside decorations yesterday.


2. COACH K-- Congrats to Coach K of Duke. I am not even going to try to spell out his last name. The victory over Michigan State last night gave him his 903rd Division 1 basketball victory, breaking a tie he had with Coach Booby Knight.


3. NIU WINS-- Darn scary game if you ask me. Nothern did everything they could to lose the game with Ball State before winning with just 8 seconds to go on a field goal. And that was overcoming some big deficits, two fumbles that led to Cardinal TDs and 107 yards in penalties. Like our QB Chandler Harnish said, they took some years off Huskie fans' lives watching the game. Final score: NIU 41 Ball State 38.


4. "BAD MOON RISING"-- WXRT is playing Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Bad Moon Rising" right now. I had to check my cell phone to se if someone was calling since that is my ringtone. I do that whenever I hear this song.

There's a Bathroom on the Right. --RoadDog

No comments: