Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, November 14, 2011

JSS: McRib Me-- Puss in Boots-- Not On It, But...-- Where's My Watch?

JSS-- Just Some Stuff.


1. McRIB ME-- Last day for McRibs. I had one yesterday and am going back for one last one today. I'll sure miss them.


2. PUSS IN BOOTS-- Finally got to see it after there being too many school age kids seeing it before. I go in the early afternoons during the week. Don't these kids have school.

Perhaps they are home schooled. If that is the case, I would have liked to be home schooled. Let's see. What do I want to do? Work on my math or see a movie? That's a hard one.

Great movie as I expected.


3. NOT ON IT, BUT...-- Wednesday, while at Dill Pickle in Spring Grove, we met a couple who had been high school sweethearts back in the 1960s and had lost touch with each other, but met through that Facebook thing. My friend Mark, also met his high school sweetheart through that Facebook thing.

I am not on it, but reckon it's a good thing if for no other reason than this.


4. WHERE'S MY WATCH?-- I was absolutely miserable at the Dog House grand opening and the Big Band Dance at the Legion Saturday because I had forgotten to put my watch back on after my shower earlier. I kept looking at my left wrist and it kept reading a hair past three hairs.

Liz suggested I look at my cell phone. After she showed me how to get the time up on it, I think I'll have to stay with the wrist watch.

Wondering If We Can Find a Way to Strap My Cell Phone to My Left Wrist? --RoadDog

No comments: