Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

No More Number One Song This Day

What with my Blogspot problems of late, I didn't have my monthly Number One Songs This Date, which I did on the first day of the month.  I figured to do a quick catch up with just every June 1st ending in the number two.  (I usually did all monthly songs from my four favorite music decades: 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s.)

However, going to Josh Hosler's site to get the list, it was no longer there.  According to Hosler, Billboard has ended its agreement with him.  Now, you have to go to Wikipedia and can only get this date's #1 for one year at a time, something I'm not going to do because of time.

Anyway, a big thanks to Mr. Hosler for providing that great service.

Things Change.  --RoadDog

No comments: