Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Going Back to My 1982: January

I finally got to read my journal from 1982.  I started it in 1978 (and wish I had started it back into at least the sixties).  I still continue with it, so that puts it going on 34 years of my life.  It is a hassle to make the entries, but great to read what I was doing back then.  I would have forgotten most of it.

January 1982 was a busy and key month in my life.

First off, it was very, very, very cold and we got a lot of snow.  I did a lot of complaining about it.  I was also jogging back then, sometimes in the school hallways.  Evidently, my classes were not the best as I also was having problems with quite a few kids.

I kept score at a lot of basketball games for our middle school teams.  And, I was especially amazed at how many times I'd be out to midnight and even 2 AM and still go to school the enxt day.  I sure couldn't do that anymore.

But, the key thing that happened to me was deejaying which I'll talk about tomorrow, 

In January 1982, I Still Would Have Been Thirty.  Wow!!  Could I Ever Have Been That Young.  --RoadDog

No comments: