Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, January 25, 2013

What to Horde Now: Disappearing Products and Me-- Part 2

I have been accused of hording things and have to admit that is partially true.  However, most of what I horde are things "they" take away from me that I like.  I have several hundred blank cassettes stockpiled as well as the decks and boomboxes to play them on.  I especially like any of the dual recorders where you can record on the same machine. 

I even have a CD to DVD recorder, a cassette tape, LP, and single to DVD recorder and VHS to DVD one for future use, although by the time I get around to it, DVD technology will be obsolete also.

As far as motion picture film, I am a big fan of VHS, but have a growing collection of DVDs (although I've never used one at home).  Yesterday, I took a Super Bowl Shuffle and "The Great Outdoors" to Donovan's Reef where we had a good time watching them.

We had a lot of Bear fans and it was really great seeing those guys from the 1985 team again and in their prime.

However, most of the things on the list are no great loss to me.

I Hate It When "They" Take Something Away From Me.  --RoadDog

No comments: