Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, December 23, 2013

A New Christmas Classic? "Merry Christmas. Exclamation Point"

From the December 13, 2013, Yahoo! News "'Merry Christmas. Exclamation Point' is tye must-hear holiday song of 2013" by Jay Hart. //// "For the first time since Mariah Carey released 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' in 1994, we have a fresh new Christmas song that's, well, a classic." //// Jon Lajoie sings it. You might know him as Taco from FXX's "The League." (Nope, not me.) //// The article also has the video or just look it up. It is well worth seeing and hearing. I saw it several times. It was good at first, but then really grew on me. //// Some of the lyrics: "You know Christmas is about spending time with friends and family // But just because you're not in one of those two categories // Doesn't mean that I won't still do something special for you // 'Cause Christmas is about giving so here's what I'll do for you // I'm gonna send you a Christmas text (Christmas Text) (Christmas Text) // I'm gonna type Merry Christmas Exclamation Point and then press send. //// Maybe I'll just copy and paste it // Well it's only two words I might as well just type it // If you're thinking of calling me to thank me, oh please don't // Texting is as far as this relationship goes." //// Well, I'm So Moved, I'm Gonna Sit Right Here and send You a Christmas Text. Wait!! My Battery Died and I'm Recharging. Oh, Never Mind, I Don't Know How to text Anyway. --RoadDog

No comments: