Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Busy Day Yesterday


DECEMBER 13th. Good old Friday the 13th.

Well, one thing about having a party, it gets us (and especially me) to cleaning the house and doing things I continually put off. That means dusting and vacuuming the basement, reorganizing my mess (well, stuff) and in this case, hooking up the 55-inch Vizio TV (otherwise I would have put it off for awhile.

I helped at the American Legion party for the VA Hospital in North Chicago from 11 to 2. Then came home and actually got the TV hooked up and working. Then we drove to Barrington for the wake of one of our friend's mom. She was 83 which made me think of my mom who is also that age.

On the way back, we stopped at Main Street Outfitters in Wauconda and enjoyed the musical stylings of the Spizzirris, Terry and Gregg, until 10. Watched Eastern Illinois lose to Towson State in the FBC quarterfinal game. Sorry that happened as I really back the local teams.

Busy, Busy. --RoadDog

No comments: