Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

T-Giving 2015-- Day 2: Gas Gouge and Fun and Games With Traffic

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25

However, traffic continued to get heavier the whole way through West Virginia and Virginia on I-77.  Usually, the cheapest gas I get the whole trip is in Wytheville, Virginia, and I always wait until I get there to fill the tank.  Gas in Ohio was $1.85.  It was $1.86 there.  (I had gotten gas in Crawfordsville, Indiana, yesterday for $1.66.)  But, of course that was before the twenty cent gas gouge we had between then and today.

However, mind you I am not complaining about these gas prices after the prices of driving anywhere the last several years.

Driving down that eight mile grade going into North Carolina was essentially solid traffic and not much fun at all.

I didn't make my usual stop in Andy Griffith's hometown of Mt. Airy, North Carolina, figuring that traffic was only going to get worse.

--RoadDog

No comments: