Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

New TV Season Begins This Week-- Part 1: Sundays


And, I watch way too much TV to go along with my way too much blogging.  Oh well, keeps me busy.

I like my TV shows and watch a whole lot of them from 7 to 10 p.m. five nights a week.  I do not usually watch any TV on Saturday and Monday nights, nothing on I want to see.   I do not usually include new shows at this point until I've seen them a few times.

SUNDAYS

This is my night for "Animation Domination" on Fox.  I am o happy they are returning to four straight animated comedies, instead of the three they've been having.  This is also pretty much the only time I watch Fox during the week unless they have a sporting event or DA Bears.  Times are Central.

7--  The Simpsons
7:30--  Bless the Harts  (New show, but I'll go ahead and figure I'll like it.)
8--  Bob's Burgers
8:30--  Family Guy

I also like America's Funniest Videos on ABC at 6 p.m. and NCIS: Los Angeles on CBS at 9 p.m..

Fox Animation Domination.  Very, Very Funny.  --RoadHaHa

CROSS PURPOSES (From the Wassup magazine):  Having to do with crosses.
Which group recorded the 1982 hit song "Southern Cross?"

Crosby, Stills & Nash


No comments: