Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Here Are My Sweet 16 Picks for the 2020 NCAA Basketball Tournament: All the Lil' Dudes (Not Young)


Since it didn't happen and I can't lose any money, I can go through and pick the actual teams I'd like to see make it to the Sweet Sixteen and beyond.  That means all underdogs and Little Guys.  Of course, it goes without saying, every #16 beat every #1.  I would be all smiles if that happened.

So, here we go:

MIDWEST

16  Siena
13  North Texas

14  Belmont
15  North Dakota State

***********************

EAST

16  Robert Morris
13  Akron

14   Hofstra
15  Northern Kentucky

**********************

WEST

16  N.C. Central
12  Yale

14  East Washington
15  UC Irvine

*********************

SOUTH

16  Winthrop
13  Vermont

14   Bradley
15  Little Rock

I'd have to look up some of these to find out where they are.  Remember Gonzaga?  What?  Where?

This Would Sure be One Fun Tournament With the Big Guys All Gone.  Just Little Dudes, You Know.  RoadFun

LAUGHTER HELPS WITH THE "V":  "Can't wait for this coronovirus thing to blow over so I can stop washing my hands  again."




No comments: