Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 23, 2020

JSS: NIU Student on Jeopardy-- "I Am Legend"-- WBBM AM ON WXRT FM


JSS--  Just Some Stuff

1.  NIU STUDENT ON JEOPARDY--  Senior Steph O'Malley was a contestant on Jeopardy this past Friday, March 20 during College Week.  Unfortunately those bankrupts really hurt her.  But so proud of you, Steph.

2.  "I AM LEGEND"--  Since  "House Arrest" I have been watching a lot of movies.  Thursday night I saw Will Smith in this movie.  Probably not a good choice to watch this movie these days. At least we don't have zombies.

3.  WBBM AM ON WXRT FM--  The other day I turned on the radio in the morning to listen to WXRT in Chicago as usual, but instead heard WBBM News Radio.  I was a bit confused until I found out that they were now doing news updates about the "V."

--RoadDog

TOP TEN COUNTRY SONGS:  Please Bypass This Heart."


No comments: