Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, March 28, 2020

How I Pull for NCAA Basketball Tournament Teams


Regardless of my picks, I always pull for the Little Guys in the games.  Like Siena vs. Kansas or Stephen F. Austin vs. Ohio State.  This regardless of whether or not I like the Big Guy team.

As far as Big Guy teams, in the past my big two teams were North Carolina and Duke.  However, North Carolina  students pulled down the Silent Sam Confederate statue a couple years ago, plus they are getting a lot of the one-and-done freshmen players.  That is the same with Duke.

I also liked Virginia a lot, but not now since its town Charlottesville is so intent on pulling down its Confederate statues.

Of course, I have never liked Kentucky, Ohio State or Michigan in the Big Guys.

Go Little Guys.  --RoadDog

LAUGHTER HELPS WITH THE "V.":  "Dance like nobody's watching. Wash your hands like everybody is."


No comments: