Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 24, 2022

JSS: Tired of Da Snoop Dogg-- Tired of Da Gambling Spots-- Not Tired of Da Tournament

JSS--  Just Some Stuff

1.  TIRED OF DA SNOOP DOGG--

I think this guy is on TV pitching something every commercial break these days.  Kind of reminds me of the bad old days when you couldn't avoid Michael or Mike.  (Michael Jordan and Mike Ditka)

2.  TIRED OF DA GAMBLING SPOTS--

And man, are there commercials to get you into the clutches of gambling.

3.  NOT TIRED OF DA TOURNAMENT--

But, the NCAA Basketball Tournament has sure not failed to live up to its hype.  By my rough count e have had 26 games I consider great games.  I mean, real close.  Also, there have been 11 upsets.  Especially that win by St. Peter's over Kentucky.  

I don't know about you, but I sure had to look up and see where St. Peter's was (in New Jersey a few miles from New York City) much like I had to do Gonzaga in the early days of their dominance.

And, We Start the Sweet Sixteen Today!!!  

Please, Give Us A Break from the Dogg.  --RoadTourn


No comments: