Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

JSS-- First Day of Boating-- Our Boat in Driveway-- No Grass-Cutting today

JSS-- Just Some Stuff

1. FIRST DAY OF BOATING-- Not on our boat, but buddy Frank's. Frank put his boat in at Chain of Lakes State Park (no launching charge, about $20 everywhere else). I drove it over to his place off Pistakee Lake while he took the trailer back. We then did a cruise around Pistakee Lake and Pistakee Bay on an absolutely perfect day for boating. This really gets me in the mood despite that rotten Big Oil.

2. OUR BOAT IN THE DRIVEWAY-- Frank took his trailer over to the place he and I keep our boats in Hebron. I went with him and we picked up my boat and brought it back to the house. I hope to have it in the water by next week. We only have a week though, because our subdivision by-laws only allow a boat or RV to be parked in the yard or driveway for a week before you start getting nasty notes and legal threats.

3. NO GRASS-CUTTING TODAY-- I had planned to cut the grass this morning, but before I could get outside, it started raining. It is not good to allow the grass to get too far ahead of you this time of the year. I'll be out there tomorrow.

Got to Get Out on the Water. --RoadDog

No comments: